Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday's Stupid Saying

Customer: I bought your fancy graphics card, and my Windows display isn't any better than it was before.

Tech Support: We'd better look at the installation then.

Customer: You mean I have to install it?

actual call to a computer help line

Mission Accomplished!
I finished my self-edits on the book I wrote back in 2007, Wild At Heart, and sent it off to a publisher. I managed to 'soften' up my rough hero, and those who've read the first couple of chapters say I've been successful in 'reigning' him in. I also cleaned up some POV issues; got the time line under control; I'm happy with it. Now if the rest of the world agrees with me, look for a trip to Colorado to be announced next year.

Today, I'm rewarding myself with a trip with my friends. They found a free workshop in Evansville, so after some discussion, I'm going with them. I've worked hard on that wip nearly every day for the past week, sometimes staying in my jammies until 2pm. I deserve to have some fun.

Happy Father's Day to my dad and all other dads out there! I'll be cooking my SU a nice meal on Sunday. What are your plans?

Oh, and today I'm blogging over at Romance Books R Us blog. Go over and leave me a comment? Please?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amber:)

Molly