Thursday, January 31, 2013

End Of The Month Recap:

Is it just me, or did January seem to drag?

For the list of books I posted on the 1st, go here.

Currently Reading:  Micro was a page turner!  If you're a fan of thrillers, this is definitely a Recommended Read!  Now reading Last Chance Saloon by Marian Keyes.  E-book-wise, Winter Interlude was wonderful!  Another Recommended Read:)  I'm now enjoying TV Bride by Meg Bellamy:)

Books Read (print):  12 completed, with 3 did-not-finish.

Books Read (e-book):  6.  I'm on the 7th:)

Days Spent Editing:  Counting today, 14.  I hope to finish Ch 9 today, and am 30 pages from the end:)

Karaoke:  Went twice, added Delta Dawn to my line up, and maybe Do That To Me One More Time.

Days Spent On Antibiotics:  21.

Days Spent With One Ear 'Clogged':  Today is Day #26.  And I go back to the doctor this afternoon.  Hoping I don't have to have another tube inserted.

Looking Ahead To February:
I'm hoping to submit Love Weighs In by the 14th.  I think I still have to write a blurb for it and #8.  And get back to writing #8....and edits for #5 should arrive soon.  Cover art for #6 should arrive soon.

Plus, putting ourselves on a strict financial 'diet'.  We've enjoyed our surplus (going out to eat, spending too much at the grocery store or shopping) and now it's dwindled to an unacceptable level.  Time to build the savings back up so we can go to RT in May; Colorado in July; and move out of this house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You had a busy January. Hope you get some relief from the ear soon.

Linda Kage said...

Girl, you need to get on Goodreads so you can send out those recommended reads to all your GR friends! Or, are you already on there. Have I friended you yet! Anyway, you can also get a widget to put all your read books on the sidebar of your blog. It's kind of fun to play with.

Anyway, yeah, you sound busy. I hadn't seen the cover yet for your lastest Arbor University book. I LOVE it! Happy Friday.