Monday, July 11, 2022

Life In Lumber: Y4, W17

 Day 77:  $7,427 (and 49 cents)

Arrived and did the soda count, plus the prelim duties. Went to lunch at 7:45, and when I returned, did the closing duties, put away the soda, and did my LU and AP4Me at my register, since ASM K was closing.

Loader AM had discovered the tool cage open, with the lock on top; no word what the cameras caught.

Clocked out at 10:30, after returning items to Electrical, Plumbing, Tools, and Seasonal.

Outfit: Rebel tee, original capris, silver crosses


Day 78:  $8,054 (and 50 cents)

Arrived and listened to AM gripe about W's poor work ethic.  Took over for B and discovered MST had dumped an entire cart for us to put back. Did soda count and prelim duties; rang up a cull cart, but couldn't get an o/r, so customer gave up.  Had to call ASM N to delete the invoice, and got a credit app.

Swept and put away soda when it dawned on me it was 9pm and I'd not been sent to break! Loader AL took over register while I took a pit stop. Afterward, did my LU, brought in the cull cart and drink cart. Took back items to Aisles 21, 10, 52, Tools, Harware, and ISLG. Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit: I Like Coffee tee, original capris, sea horses


Day 79:  $6,559 (and 59 cents)

Arrived; did soda count.  Easy night.  Had last min customer.

Outfit: Strange Smell tee; original capris


Day 80:  $9,335 (and 37 cents)

Arrived; B indicated it had been a slow day, but was steady.  Did soda count and was able to sanitize and sweep.

Outfit:  Mom tee; original capris, small gold hoops


Day 81:  Rare Sun $13,604 (and 18 cents)

Arrived in a good mood, but things happened.

-A said 14 pc toolkit was $8.98, and showed me a picture.  Was expired, but honored it.  Later, told Chloe in Tools about it, and she found it and removed it. 

-#2 register quit around noon, and had to be on #3.  B's check refused to validate, so had to run it through #3.  Shut down #2, and it still refused to work.

Went to lunch at 3 while ASM A and HC C were trying to swap out the printers.  Returned an hour later; it hadn't worked. Turned out to be an issue with the internal computerl

Em left early and I was swamped from 6-7:30. Did get floor swept

-C asked, "Where can I find cement patch kits?"  I point to right.  "Did you check over there>"  "No, I just walked in.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone....

Clocked out at 8:20. 

Outfit: Fire and grace tee, cut off capris, sea horses

No comments: