Monday, July 11, 2022

Life In Lumber: Y4, W19

 Day 87: $6,045 (and 61 cents)

Arrived and clicked through the LU articles, then clocked in and took over for B.  Did soda count and prelim duties, and ASM K left at 6:30, did my AP4Me. Went to break at 7:30 and when I returned, swept the floor and did more LU before moving on to the Data Privacy test. Had to take it 5 xs before I passed.

Brought in carts, cull carts, and drink station, then returned items to Hardware and Electrical. Cocked out at 10:40.

Had a 'WTF' moment:  Customer bought a Red Bull.  "Is there cheese in it?"

Confused, I said no.  He showed me 'carbohydrates' on the label.

"Cheese?"

"No, Cheese is Dairy.  That's carbs and sugar content."

"Okay."

Whatever......

Outfit:  Rob Strong tee, cut off capris, lg zirconian


Day 88:  $4,683 (and 26 cents)

Arrived; did soda count and prelim duties.  Was fairly steady until 7, when I started sweeping.  Kelly sent me to break at 8, and when I returned, brought back some large trash bags, and finished the sweeping, then sanitized the registers and mucked out the mats. 

Loader AL informed me he and Kaitlyn were now officially dating as of July 4th, and "I'm gonna marry her."

Returned items to Tools, Electrical, and Millwork.  Clocked out at 10:15.

Outfit:  Tribble tee, cut off capris, sm flower studs.

Off to Imaginarium Convention!!

No comments: