Monday, July 25, 2022

Life In Lumber Y4, W22

 Day 96:  $5091 (and 95 cents)

Arrived and took over for B; was busy the 1st hour with customers and soda count.  Did the prelim duties, my LU and AP4Me, and submitted my Sept and early Oct dates.  Went to break, and when I returned, put away the soda and did the closing duties.  Brought in the cull carts and two more carts and locked the doors.  Clocked out at 10:20

Outfit:  Blue LU tee, cut off capris, small dangly crystals.

I'm off tomorrow!


Day 97:  $11,804 (and 11 cents)

Arrived; my sis called from Toronto; her flight was due to leave at 6pm, and arrive Indy around 7:30.  Welcome back to the Eastern Time Zone!  Took over for B, who told me he'd done $12K. So for me to do nearly the same....wow!  Did soda count and prelim duties, then brought in carts.  Kelly sent me to break at 8, and when I returned, I hunted down my missing brooms and found them in the closet by the saw. Swept; pulled trash, and put away the soda.  Clocked out at 10:30 after bringing in the cull cart and returning items to Electrical, Millwork, Paint, Seasonal, ISLG, and Hardware.

Outfit:  Alaskan highway tee, cut off capris, large zirconians.


Day 98:  $6,979 (and 26 cents)

Arrived and took over for B; had soda count done by 6. Did the prelim duties, and at 7, began sweeping. Kelly sent me to lunch at 7:30; tried to help a customer in Plumbing, then went to Receiving and got small and large trash bags.  When I returned, I finished sweeping, then put away the soda, and wiped down the counters and registers, and mucked out the mats, even under them. Put away items in Hardware and Seasonal, then put some more kids projects on the hook and took the box back to Receiving.  Clocked out at 10:30.

Did my LU before clocking in, due to ASM K closing.  Had an irate customer at 5:30; the wrong boards had been loaded earlier, and both ASM K and Loader Al had gone to lunch.  Fortunately, HC C arrived and found someone to take the forklift to swap out the boards.  Needless to say, he was in a MUCH better mood afterward!

Final customer of the day loaded $2K onto his LAR, and kept me busy for 20 minutes, ringing up both of his carts.

Outfit:  Vancouver Aquarium tee, cut off capris, sea horses.

I'm off to Lafayette tomorrow to see my sister and celebrate our mom's 80th birthday!  Party on Sun, her actual b-day is Monday.  W and Co leave Tues, and I'll leave around noon that same day.


No comments: