Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Life In Lumber: Y4, W21

 Day 92:  $6,876 (and 62 cents)

Arrived; realized I'd forgotten my lunchables, and took two tries to get W.  The coolers were in bad condition, but decided to only pull everything forward, and only fill the Gatorade one.  Was fairly busy for an hour, then began sweeping.  Dawson sent me to lunch at 7:30 (D dropped off the sack at 6), and when I returned, pulled trash and mucked out the mats.  Sanitized all registers and the three counters., did my LU and AP4Me...brought in carts....reswept as necessary.  At 9:55. locked the doors and brought in the drink cart.  When ASM A cleaned me out, took trash to the hopper and put up my vest.

Outfit:  PU tee, cut off capris, red sparkle mask


Day 93:  $4,55 (and 73 cents)

Arrived; did soda count and put away snacks.  Kellie sent me to lunch at 7:30, and when I returned, did the closing duties and swept.  Did my LU, and locked the doors at 9:55. Brought in the drink cart, and returned items to Paint and Hardware.  Gathered as much soda as I could remember (HC C lost my paper) and took it down.  Clocked out at 10:40.

Outfit:  Classy tee, cut off capris, blue sparkle mask


Day 94:  $7,068 (and 57 cents)

Worked a weird shift today, 3-7pm.  Arrived and did the soda count, then rang up customers after B left. At 5, Brenda came down to give me a break; ended up helping a woman in Fashion Bath for a few mins. After my break, I pulled trash and swept.  Em arrived at 6:30 and I brought in carts and took two items back to plumbing before clocking out at 7:15.

Outfit:  Blue baseball tee, cut off capris, sea horses


Day 95:  Rare Sat  $8,848 (and 90 cents)

Worked another weird shift, 5-9:30, though the spreadsheet said 9.  Sent Em to lunch, and was busy, but was also able to do the soda count. Things slowed down by 7 and was able to pull trash and sweep.  Em sent me to break at 8, and when I returned, put away the soda. At 9, Em came down to send me home, but did my LU and put away the returns in Tools, Electrical, Hardware, and Seasonal. Clocked out at 9:45.

ASM N called me over to talk about my attendance (which is good), but from 7/3/21-6/1/22, I've called in 10 times.  6 I agree with; I was at Cons in July and Sept, and had the stomach flu Christmas Eve, and June 1st was the hubby's appendectomy.  But they counted the week I was in the hospital having my gall bladder out?  Strange.....when I brought it to his attention, he said 6 call ins would still require the notice/talk/whatever.  But I'm still in good standing, esp when you note I hadn't called in from December 24th-June 1st!  And I know I had to call in twice more in the last month, due to D's wound issues.  But I don't plan to call in again unless I'm really sick.

Outfit:  Yoda tee, cut off capris, diamond flowers.

Off til Monday!

No comments: