Monday, August 8, 2022

Life In LUmber: Y4, W24

 Day 103:  $1,427 (and 1 cent)

Had a fairly easy shift.  ASM N had called, asking if I'd be willing to come into today from 4-8, so I said yes.  Was up front for the 1st hour, and things went well.  Then got sent to LG and was paid to sit on my butt and play with my phone for 3 hours.  Had exactly 5 customers.  I'm surprised I sold as much as I did!  Took the trash to the hopper; helped Kellie with a customer; restocked the register tape, then did my LU, AP4Me, and my training, then clocked out at 9.

Outfit:  I Like tee; cut off capris, small gold hoops


Day 104:  $6,373 (and 15 cents)

Arrived; began doing soda count.  Had it done by 7, along with the prelim duties. Kellie sent me to break at 7:30; came back and put away the soda, then began sweeping and the rest of the closing duties.  Returned items to Lights, Electrical, and Plumbing, and put up my vest.  Clocked out at 10:10.

Tried the guac chips.  They were too salty at first, but then grew on me.  The guys didn't like 'em, so gave 'em to me:)

Outfit:  Rebel tee, cut off capris, copper hoops


Day 105:  $7,017 (and 36 cents)

Arrived and was instantly busy.  So busy, I didn't get the soda count done until nearly 7.  Filled the chips, printed off 3 loading tickets, and tried to help HC J track down an order.  At 8, things slowed down and was able to get the closing duties done,  Ran out of receipt paper twice, before Jabari arrived to send me to break with 2 more rolls.  Told him one went in #3 and the other at Kim's register!  Came back at 8:45 and swept the floor, mucked out the mats, did my LU,  and sanitized the counters.  Took the trash to the hopper and clocked out at 10:15.

Was in a good mood and handed out Hershey kisses to everyone:)

Outfit:  Yellow tee, cut off capris, copper hoops.


Day 106:  $6,887 (and 48 cents)

Arrived and was instantly busy again.  Managed to get the soda count done by 7; went to break at 7:15 and brought back several cases of drinks from Receiving.  Put them away and ended up hopping over to #2 when #1 ran out of dollar bills. At 9, did a quick sweep and finished the closing duties.  Brought in one cull cart, and Mgr G stood up for me when ASM K said all the cull carts needed to be brought in every night.

"She does....I've seen her!"

Thanks G:)

Clocked out at 10:20.

Outfit:  Strange smell tee, cut off capris, flower diamond studs.

Off til Monday!


No comments: