Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Life In Lumber Y4, W26

 Day 113:  $8,128 (and 61 cents)

Arrived and took over for B.  Rang up customers and began soda count and prelim duties.  Had a few customers get on my last nerve with 'stupid' questions....I'm not a Pro!  Come back when they're here!!!  Grrrrrr.......

Saw Randy Benjamin, and it was good to have a quick catch up.  Went to break at 8, and when I returned, began sweeping and pulling trash.  Did my AP4Me and LU.  Had to switch to #2 when a customer paid $1500 in cash. Filled soda coolers and mucked out the mats, then Loader AL took my trash.  Brought in the cull cart and filled the snacks.  Clocked out at 10:35.

Outfit:  IN tee, original capris, blue studs


Day 114:  $4,856 (and 21 cents)

Arrived; spent fifteen minutes covering Bill's break, then went up front for 90 minutes.  Took my break at 4:45, then went back to Lumber. Rang up customers; did the soda count and prelim duties.  When Em arrived at 6:30, we had a ten minute rush, then I logged out and went to fill the soda.  Got everything filled, then did my LU and clocked out at 7:30.

Outfit:  Yoda tee, original capris, blue studs


Day 115:  $5,060 (and 26 cents)

Shift began on a sad note, since I learned ASM N had left the company.  Arrived to find ASM K closing, and the first three customers were difficult, but powered through, and thanked God I'd written down how to print a temp card!  Things slowed down; had soda count finished by 6, and the soda filled by 7.  Em sent me to break at 7:30, and when I returned, began the closing duties. Completely mucked out the mats and sanitized the counters and registers, even took everything off the Monster and Red Bull coolers and wiped them down. Did my LU and printed my pay stub. Took trash to hopper after HC C cleaned me out.  Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Tribbles tee, cut off capris, blue studs.

Going to have to call in Friday; Em wouldn't trade shifts with me, since I have to take Mom to the cardio dr.

No comments: