Monday, November 7, 2022

Life In Lumber: Y4, W37

 Day 158:  $7,065 (and 84 cents)

Arrived early, so did my LU and cleaned out my email, then clocked in and went down. Took over for B and Sonja drove me mildly nuts by trying to talk to me while I was ringing up customers. She left at 6, then I had to hop to #2, since #1 was out of 5s and 10s. Fronted the soda, spot-swept the area, mucked out the mats.  Will arrived and hung out with me.  Went to break at 7:30, then did the closing duties, plus my LU and AP4Me.  Had everything done by 8:55, so went ahead and locked the side doors. Rang up my final 2 customers at 9, then relocked the doors behind them. Clocked out at 9:22.

Outfit:  Crew neck Cabela's sweatshirt, fuzzy socks tee, faded jeggings, small textured hoops.


Day 159:  $5,202 (and one cent!)

Arrived to discover they were paving the street to our north; they were blocking the canopy access, so didn't figure we'd be too busy.  Fronted the soda and did the prelim duties, did my LU, checked my mail, and the schedule. Went to break at 7:30 and gave Lexi my phone # for the invoiced lumber a customer was bringing up cart by cart.  Tried to locate my missing broom and dustpan, but they were well hidden, so just did the closing duties.  Final customer was at 8:30.  After HC K cleaned me out, had to watch the door while Loader H set the safety pallets and brought in the concrete.  Clocked out at 9:30.

Outfit:  Blue/white striped sweater, faded jeggings, gold hoops.

I am on vacation until next week!  Headed to the Indpls Christmas Gift and Hobby Show!!!

No comments: