Monday, March 25, 2024

Life In Lumber: Y6, W5

 Day 18: Mid 50s

Arrived and took over for Alice; did my LU, training, and AP4Me, and the prelim duties. Was sweeping by 7; sanitizing by 8; pulled trash at 9.  Took a pit stop at 8, since HC Shel R told me my break would be at 9:30 (Jared watched the register). When HC Shel came down, I first returned items to Electrical and Millwork, then went to get more trash liners.  Sat down for 5 mins, then went back to my register. Locked the doors at 9:55 and after HC Shel cleaned me out, took the trash to the hopper.  After Loader Charles brought in the concrete, I put up my vest and returned items to Hardware.  Clocked out at 10:35.

Outfit:  White V-neck tunic, new LU MVP tee, dark jeggings, white button studs


Day 19:  Good Friday Low 70s!

Arrived and took over for Kem; things were steady, but was able to print out my April schedule and do my LU. Had to have ASM Charlie watch my register while I took a pit stop, then HC Brit sent me to lunch at 7:45. Took an item back to Paint and an item to RTM, then clocked out for 30 mins. Returned and pulled trash and began sweeping. Around 9 I sanitized the registers and fronted all the soda. After we closed, I locked the doors; ASM Charlie brought in the concrete; HC Britt cleaned me out; I took the trash to the hopper and returned an item to Tools.  Clocked out at 10:40.

Outfit:  Black V-neck tunic, yellow plaid vest, dark jeggings, turquoise 'crinkle' posts.


Day 20:  Holy Saturday Mid 70s!

Arrived and took over for Austin. Did the prelim duties and LU, then began sweeping.  Had a 'rush' around 6, and had to call Matt in Millwork to hop on a forklift and get some deck boards down.  Mucked out the mats, and took my break at 8:30. Returned and pulled trash, finished sweeping. Final customer left at 9:45. Jeffrey brought in the concrete (Jax left at 9) after I locked the doors. HC Shel R cleaned me out; I closed the garage door and took the trash to the hopper.  Put up my vest and clocked out at 10:40.

Outfit:  Spare parts tee, new faded jeggings, peach studs

Off tomorrow for Easter!

No comments: