Monday, July 29, 2024

Life In Lumber: Y6, W22

 Day 92:  Hot, 90s

Arrived and took over for Kem, things were slow. Even at 5, things weren't as hectic.  Did the prelim duties and swept the floor. Did soda count. HC Kay sent me to lunch at 7:30, and when I returned, she was busy. Pulled trash, put away the soda, and sanitized the coffee bar.  Customer bought me a candy bar; it tried to kill me, lol.  Locked the doors at 10; Loader Con took the trash; ASM Ian brought in the concrete. After DS Kari cleaned me out, returned items to Tools and Flooring. Clocked out at 10:20.

Must remember to take a copy of DD with me; customer Ted wants a copy.

Outfit:  Black Mom tee, long capris, dark blue studs


Day 93:  Rain showers, 90s

Arrived and took over for Kem. Had to make a mad pit stop around 4. Did prelim duties at 5, then HC Austin asked me to do a soda count.....and the people flooded in. Rain began around 7. Went to lunch at 7:10, and when I returned, had to deal with an entitled person who pissed off ASM Chris.  C wouldn't honor the 20% he was 'promised', so said he'd start going to Home Depot instead. C told him to 'have a good life' and left the area.  I gave him 10% and sent him on his way. Pulled trash and sanitized the coffee bar, did a quick sweep, then locked the doors at 9:55. Loader Joe brought in the concrete and took my trash. After HC Shel cleaned me out, returned items to Aisle 50, Tools, and Paint, and put up my vest. Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Black AK Hwy tee, long capris, thin gold hoops


Day 94:  Rain, High 80s

Arrived and took over for Kem. Was slow for a while, due to the rain, then did prelim duties at 5 and LU. Swept floor. Went to lunch at 6. Returned and finished sweeping, then pulled trash, mucked the mats, and sanitized the registers, coffee bar, and counters. Got a credit app, so punched the tree and won a lantern. Locked the doors at 9:55; HC Austin cleaned me out; Loader Con took my trash and brought in the concrete. Had to wait while he brought in 5 stacks of lumber, the closed the garage door. Returned items to Plumbing, Electrical, Tools, Lighting, and Hardware. Put up my vest and clocked out at 10:40.

Off the next 4 days!!!

Outfit:  Blue/white stripe tee, long capris, double hearts

No comments: