Monday, July 22, 2024

Life In Lumber: Y6, W21

Day 87:  Hot, 80s

Was asked to come in at 4, so did, and was only slightly busy for the 1st hour.  Did the prelim duties, then was slammed until 6. Did my AP4Me and LU, then took a pit stop. Chas sent me to lunch at 7:20; returned items to Aisle 10 and Paint first. After my 30 min lunch, returned and fronted soda. At 8:30, pulled trash and sanitized the coffee bar and registers. Wiped off the top of the Pepsi cooler. Final customer arrived at 9:55. Locked the doors; Loader Joe took the trash and brought in the concrete. After HC Shel cleaned me out, returned items to Electrical and Flooring. Put up my vest, took another pit stop, and clocked out at 10:20.

Outfit:  Black SWICC tee, faded cut off capris, treble clefs


Day 88: Hot, 90s

Arrived; Alice had left at 4. Did the prelim duties and was fairly busy for an hour, then the customers just trickled in. Did my LU and swept the floor. Jacie sent me to break at 8:30. When I returned, finished sweeping the floor, pulled trash, sanitized the registers and coffee bar, and helped Jacie fill the soda coolers. After ASM Charlie brought in the concrete and OSB, I took the trash to the hopper and returned 4 pieces of wood to Aisle 49. Put up my vest and clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Gold tee, faded cut off capris, sapphire hoops


Day 89: Hot, 90s

Was asked to come in at 4, and once I arrived, had very little'down' time. Did manage to get my LU done and my paystub printed out, and the place swept. Didn't get to go to break until 9. After I locked the doors at 10, HC Kay cleaned me out. Brought in 9 carts, then Loader Joe brought in the concrete and took the trash. Clocked out at 10:45.

Outfit:  Spare Parts tee, faded cut off capris, silver chains


Day 90:  Hot, 90s

Arrived at 4, and the 1st hour was busy. At 5, did the prelim duties and my LU. Spot-swept the floor, since my dustmop was AWOL. It rained somewhere between 6-7, but didn't last long. Pulled trash at 8:30, then Halle sent me to lunch at 8:45. When I returned, I spot-swept again and sanitized the coffee bar, listened to the Star Chamber. Locked the doors at 10, and Loader Harlan brought in the concrete and took my trash to the hopper. HC Shel cleaned me out; I put up my vest and took some items to RTM for Adrianne, while she took my item to OSLG. Fronted items in Aisle 10 with Dawson and Halle, then we all clocked out at 10:45.

Outfit:  Dept of having a good time tee, faded cut off capris, copper/larimar ovals 


Day 91:  Hot, 90s

Arrived and took over for Kem, then was busy for the next 2 hours. Did the prelim duties and LU, then was asked to get surveys. Got 2, but their phones "would only go to 7", so not sure it counts. Went to lunch at 7. When I returned, was busy putting away the soda, and pulled trash. Jaci sent me to break at 9, and when I returned, did a quick sweep and sanitized the coffee bar. Finished pulling trash. Locked the doors at 9:55; Loader Joe took the trash and brought in the concrete. Returned an item to Electrical, then put up my vest and took the leftover soda to the front. Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit: Blue Vancouver Aquarium, faded cut off capris, sea horses

Off to Terre Haute tomorrow!

No comments: