Day 109: Warm, 80s; 61 t/a
ASM: Shannon
HC: Riley
Loader: Jax, DS Ian
1) Arrived and the parking lot was EMPTY!
2) Just after I closed the large garage door, the customer who'd just walked in asked, "Were we not supposed to come in that way?"
"I was just closing it to keep the cool air inside."
3) Customer asked if he could take a cart outside, load up the dog-eared fence pickets, then bring them back inside so I could ring it up. I said, "Or, I just input the item number, you pay, then load them directly into your truck."
Outfit: Black Rebel Be Free tee, long capris, black danglies
Day 110: Warm, 80s; 92 t/a
ASM: Shannon
HC: Levi
Loaders: Jax, Pro John
1) Was asked to come in at 4 instead of 5
2) O went to take a pit stop and do the coffee; I was instantly slammed.
3) Customer was upset b/c the lawnmower's return policy is 48 hours instead of 90 days.
4) Around 4:30, a customer was upset the Pros had left; he wanted to add to his quote. O left Pro Kathy a note.
5) Around 5, couldn't get ANYONE to answer a page or even their phone! Felt like I was in the Twilight Zone....
6) Only got a 15 min break.
7) A $20 bill was hiding in the $10s; reopened my drawer to give the $10 change, then forgot to put the $20 back in the drawer!
8) Levi had a family emergency and left; Karen made the closing announcements.
Outfit: Original Blue LU tee, long capris, small flower diamonds
Day 111: Warm, high 80s; 39 t/a
ASM: Daniel
HC: Madi
Loaders: Jax, Pro John
1) Found out Ted Hazel passed July 27th. He was one of my sweeter customers and will be missed.
2) Did my Harassment, Credit, and SMART customer service training without the sound, and scored 100% on all.
3) Had no customers after 9:10. Dusted the top of the Monster and Red Bull coolers.
Outfit: Blue flowered blouse, long capris, thin gold hoops
Day 112: Cooler, rain in morning, upper 70s; 74 t/a
ASM: Keri
HC: Madi
Loaders: Jax, Justice
1) Keri was on the warpath b/c people needed help in flooring; Matt was at lunch and both Shadley and Emma were at the pro desk, helping a customer!
2) Keri caught me outside getting a cart; thought I'd be getting 'the talk', but no....(whew!)
3) Was very busy 4-6:30! 42 customers
4) Final customers were at 8:51 and 9:23.
5) Day began with truck needing a new battery!
Outfit: Kind People tee, long capris, thin gold hoops
Off until next Wednesday!!!! Whoot!
No comments:
Post a Comment