Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday's Stupid Saying and Snippet

Tech Support: What seems to be the problem, sir?

Customer: Whenever I press the Backspace key, the letters I typed disappear.

actual tech support call

Kids Halloween Costumes, Past and Present:
K has been:
-Ghost
-Astronaut
-Mouse
-Tigger
-Scream
-Girl (complete with long blonde wig and one of my dresses! He was 10 or 11)
-'Super K' (two years ago...he's even on YouTube somewhere.)

S has been:
-Pumpkin Baby
-Rabbit (family costume; I wore it; my sis wore it; by the time Grandma unearthed it, K was too big for it.)
-Tigger
-Queen Amidala
-Scream (she borrowed her brother's costume!)
-Vampire (last two years)

W has been:
-Tigger
-Spiderman (three times now)
-Batman
(I can't remember if he ever wore the rabbit costume!)

Snippet: Today's theme is Horror; however, my copy/paste mode is refusing to work! And since I really don't feel like retyping the entire page, you'll just have to wait until next year. I hope Blogger cooperates with me the next time I try to paste a section onto it!

NaNoWriMo Starts Tomorrow!
Are you signed up? A few of my friends are. Once again, I'm not going to turn into Evil Bitch Writer Mom, but I am going to inform the family of my goal to write every day for an hour or two. Similar to what I'm already doing; however, this time it will be a priority. As for word counts, whatever comes from me in that hour or two is what I'll be happy with. Not going to kill myself getting the 1500 down this year!

Happy Halloween:)

6 comments:

Anny Cook said...

Have a wonderful Halloween!

Carol Preflatish said...

I'm doing NaNo this year. Good luck to you Molly.

Unknown said...

I have a very busy month planned this year - therapy for the knee, softball tournaments, birthday, holiday (like everybody else - actually, that gives me more time to write as I won't be at the day job for two extra days - yipee!). But I'm going to do what I can and do my best not to turn into a witch. I really want to get a couple short stories turned into my publisher for anthologies and the due date is soon so I'll work on these instead of a big novel.

Unknown said...

Oh! And good luck with your nanowritmo this year. Let me know how it goes.

Happy writing!

Sandra Cox said...

Good luck with the Nano. I'm sure the keys will be smokin:)

Linda Kage said...

Sound like some good costurmes.

Good Luck with NaNoWriMo!