Monday, March 19, 2012

Our Of Town....

First of all, I'm over at RBRU today, talking about heroes.  What do you want your hero to look/act?  Come over and see if it matches up with mine.

Secondly, I'm out of town for the next few days, 'decompressing' from the overwhelming influx of family drama.  I'll most likely be back on Friday.

In case you wondered how my b-ball teams fared over the weekend, I just updated.  I went 4-4 on Sat; 6-2 on Sun, making my overall score 10-6.  Let's hope I do better next weekend!

Enjoy your Spring Break, if this is your week.  Sometimes it's nice to get away from your family once in a while.  And Grandma is enjoying spending time with the youngling:)

Daughter is spending the week with her baby-daddy.

College Kid survived his trip to Texas (barely), and returned home with a new lady in his life.  She lives in northern Kentucky, and he's at Purdue, so this should be interesting.

The SU is home with the two dogs and the cat.  His birthday is tomorrow, and he says he's looking forward to a juicy steak dinner at one of the local steakhouses.  Enjoy you quiet birthday:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL You're too funny with the "quiet" birthday!!!
In all seriousness I hope all is okay with you. Enjoy the time away. We all need an escape once in awhile. Now that I'm thinking about it can I join you? ;)

Linda Kage said...

Have a happy week off.

Good luck with next week's March Madness. I'm not much into watching basketball myself. But I love to watch football. Which reminds me to ask: are you going to become a Denver fan now, or stick true to the Colts?

Kenzie Michaels said...

I've always been a Denver fan:) Too bad Tebow is now at the Jets; but I used to cheer for them when Jack Trudeau was the QB, so yay:)