Thursday, September 3, 2020

BB All Stars, Week #1

 So I took the plunge and ordered CBS All Access, so I could watch my summertime Guilty Pleasure.  Especially since I didn't know which guests had been invited back.  Watched Episode #1 last night.

Houseguests:

Janelle-ugh, why, why, why?  I only liked her on the 1st All-Star season...

Nicole (from last year):  Yay!

Bayleigh:  Ugh.  Couldn't stand her last year, can't stand her now.

Nicole (former winner):  I like Nicole; I just don't think former winners should have been invited.

Keicia:  Who???

Christmas:  Yay!  She got a bum rap two years ago, breaking her foot and not being able to compete in challenges.

Danielle (father, Evil Dick):  Bleh.  Wasn't fond of her.

Davonne:  Looking forward to seeing if she can control her tongue this year....

Cody (runner up to Derek):  I like him!

Memphis:  Who???

Enzo:  This is gonna be interesting...

Tyler:  Yay!  I really like him!

David (from last year, who was eliminated on day #1):  Yay!  Now we'll get to see how he would have done last year, had he been able to find his way through the maze in the dark!

Kevin:  I had honestly forgotten about him.  This is also gonna be interesting....

Kaysar:  I really like him too!

Ian:  Again, I like Ian, I just don't think former winners should have been invited.


1st Challenge:

What was up with the girls?  Were they that nervous, that only 2 made it to the 2nd round?  All four men advanced.  (They competed in groups of four, with the 1st two to finish advancing, unless 4 minutes ran out.  Only one girl from each group made it)

2nd Challenge:

As soon as Cody ran across the wobbly stars in 22 seconds, I knew he had the HOH comp locked.  It will be interesting to see who he puts up for elimination.

Safety Suite:

Kayser and Janelle trusted their intuition and competed for safety.  In this comp, they had to recreate a remix of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  K came out the winner, 7:30 to J s 16:30.  At the meeting , he chose J to be his plus one, and for her punishment, has to wear a glittery star costume.  

With needing new nominations, Cody decided on Keicia and Kevin.  Kevin decided to talk to C for the first time, and acted a little sophomoric, imho, declaring himself 'not cool', and coming across very victimized.  He tugged at C's emotions,but at the nomination ceremony, found himself nominated anyway.

We'll see what happens at the POV comp.

POV Comp:  

Cody, Kevin, Keesha (I've been spelling her name wrong), Enzo, Ian, and Tyler played 'let's stack wooden fruit in 90 seconds and see how many will stay standing'.  Cody, Kevin, and Ian timed out, instead of watching the clock; Enzo locked in his score of 18,but the last two didn't get a chance to lock theirs in before time ran out.

Kevin, Will You Stop Whining???

OMG....watching him force conversations is painful!  I want to grab him and ask him where his bravado went.  The moping, 'I'm so alone' attitude is driving me crazy!!!

Utimately, Enzo did not use the veto on either.  I hope Keesha gets the boot and Kevi to C's his backbone.

Eviction Night:

Keesha delivered one of the most awkward 'please keep me' speeches, and Kevin, dude....where's your confidence?

Thankfully, the houseguests voted 13-0 to send Keesha packing.

At the HOH comp, Memphis won!  We'll find out next week which two he puts up.

No comments: