Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Life In Lumber: Y3, W23

 Day 97:  Labor Day $7400

Arrived; was steady for the 1st hour, then Jill and I stood around and joked for an hour.  Did soda count and prelim duties, plus LU and AP4Me, and at 5:45, Kyra came down and sent me to lunch. Afterward, swept up and did the closing duties.  Didn't really have any 'problem' customers today.

Outfit:  White flag tee, cut off capris, Starry night mask


Day 98:  $7,262

Arrived early and did the LU before clocking in.  Relieved Kem, and was slow the first hour, then had our 4pm 'rush'. After Jill left at 5, things slowed down. Swept and did prelim duties, including soda count. HC C relieved me for lunch at 6:20, and when I returned, pulled trash and was slow.  Had one customer ask about the price of plywood, then went to take a picture of it.  The price was in the picture, but he wanted to know the price after we cut it.  Told him it was the same price; he had to buy the entire sheet.

Then had another customer with 3 sheets, but Loader C had cut through the bar code.  We flipped them over and found one I could key in the numbers.

Locked the doors at 9, and had to wait for C to bring in the hopper before putting my vest away.

Outfit:  Fire and Grace tee, cut off capris, Starry night mask.

I'm off until next week!


No comments: