Monday, September 20, 2021

Life In Lumber: Y3, W25

 Day 104:  $3,385

Arrived; helped Aryona with a complicated order AND an approval code before logging on.  We were slightly busy the 1st hour, then things slowed way down.  I did pop count, then gathered paperwork and started sweeping, and did LU and AP4Me.  Took my break at 7:15, and when I returned, gathered trash.  A left at 8, and I began sanitizing.  Marci stopped by, and after I locked the doors, had another customer come up.  Finally got them rung up, then relocked the doors after they left.  Took an electrical outlet cover plate back, then put up my vest.

Told HC M I'd be calling in to let them know I'd be late tomorrow.  It can't be helped. Discovered Corporate's due in on Wed.

Outfit:  S's Venom tee (for Marvel Day), original capris, blue tools mask 


Day 105: $967

I had to go to Lafayette to take Mom to an appointment, and couldn't get anyone to take my shift.  As soon as I arrived at CP, Mgr S called, asking if I'd come in early.  Filled him in on why I couldn't, and at 3:45, called to say I'd be there around 7pm.  

Arrived at 7:15, and found Jill in Lumber.  Did my LU, then rang up two customers, then took the returns back.  Swept and helped Alexa put the soda away, then J left at 9 while I stayed behind to lock up.

Outfit:  Purdue tee, original capris, elephant mask


Day 106:  $2.941

Arrived; hopped on #1 and rang up a few customers, then did my LU (scored all 3 correct!)  Bill was waiting on an o/r, and finally HC C came  down around 5:15!  Got the soda count finished by 6; paperwork and trash gathered by 6:30.  Began sweeping, and Brenda came down at 7 to give me my break.  After I returned, pulled trash, finished sweeping, and began sanitizing. Locked the doors at 8:56, since we only had one car in the bay, and was told he was checking out up front.  Anyea took part of my trash after I put the soda away, then Loader C took my last bag.  

Outfit:  LJHS tee, faded jeggings, moose sox, Monet mask.  It was 56 degrees outside and rainy most of the day!


Day 107:  $5622

Arrived; rang up two customers and did pop count, then gathered paperwork and trash.  Swept; decided to keep track of how many used store card vs not vs employees vs discounts.  Total:  40 customers; 4 discounts; 2 employees; 6 used store card; 28 did not; had one customer ask for an app.

Oh, and one LAR.

After my break, mucked out under all mats and sanitized.  Alexa took my trash; locked the doors at 9.

Outfit:  Pink/gray Mama Bear sweatshirt, faded jeggings, starry night mask.


Day 108:  $7541

Arrived; met an injured customer, so ran an alcohol wipe and bandaid to him, then helped Bill with the line.  When it was under control, B left, and I did the soda count, gathered paperwork and trash, and ran carts.  Took my break at 8, and when I returned, finished the closing duties.  Didn't sweep, since my broom was missing, and didn't have time to sanitize.

Outfit:  Deaf Leoppard tee, faded jeggings, Monet mask.

Called in for Sat; Marci wasn't able to take my shift.

No comments: