Monday, November 1, 2021

November Goals

Holy Cow!  October seemed to fly by!  How did I do? I'm also still flying high from my Zoon Meeting with SC a week ago!!!

-Lose 5 lbs

-Do well at First City Music Festival  Sold 10:)

-Do well at Indy Comic Con Sold 18!  Day 1:  2; Day 2:  10; Day 3:  6!

-Do well at CCC Sold 8:)

-Pay down debt Paid off IU and Med One:)

-Promo for ComiCon Check!

-Rip up DRM carpet Not yet...

-Get CG2 up and order copies Not yet....

-Order BOBW copies Check!

-Promo for ICGAHS Notebooks, check.  Kleenex, check.  Still need early promo for Rex.(11/2:  Sent flyer to be printed)


Health Update: After two months w/o doing my exercises, I've discovered my shoulder is getting weak again.  Guess I need to resume my arm circles and wall slides. I'm also dealing with my semi-annual sinusitis, and the voice is once again affected.  Karaoke may be disrupted this month, due to both my voice and my KJ's health; he was in the hospital over Halloween weekend, and was told to rest.

Books Read:  22

           Print:  12

           E-Book:  10

                DNF:  9


Karaoke Songs Added:  8


Upcoming Events:

-Indpls Christmas Gift and Hobby Show (Nov) Indpls State Fairgrounds Pd 2020

-Writer's Block Author Fair (Dec) Franklin Park Mall, Toledo, OH $90-full table Pd 11/5


2022 Events:

-Saluki Con (Jan 15-16, 2022) Carbondale, Il $70 Pd 10/22/21

-SI Comic Con (April 2, 2022) Benton, Il Pd 9/18/21

-Quad Con (June 4, 2022) Peoria, Il

-Superman Celebration (June 9-12th, 2022) Metropolis, Il 

-Wild Deadwood Reads (June 16-18th, 2022) Deadwood, SD 10-3pm Cost:  $160 (full table) Going to skip this year; I don't have the funds.  Will hopefully be able to afford it in 2022.

-Heroes For Kids (June 17th) Perrysville, Mo

-Imaginarium Convention (July 8-10, 2022) Louisville, KY $110 Pd 9/15

-Royal Readers (Aug 6th) Mall of America $110 Pd 9/16/21

-State Fair

-Daviess Co Wine and Art Fair

-First City Music Festival

-Cil-Con Mattoon, Il Pd $100 10/21/21

-Non-Con Middletown, OH

-Collector's Carnival and Crafts (Oct 29th) Princeton, In

-Indpls Christmas Gift and Hobby Show (Nov) Indpls State Fairgrounds $100 Pd 11/26 (Bal:  $250)


November Goals:

-Lose 5 lbs Came home from hospital at 233:) 11/24:  228:)  12/3:  226!!

-Promo materials for ICGAHS Check!

-Do well at ICGAHS

                11/10: Sold 5:)

                11/11: Sold 5:)

                11/12 (all day): Sold 20:)

                11/13(all day):Sold 16:)  Grand Total:  46!!!

-De-Flea House Check!

-Pay down debt

-Rip up DRM carpet Fumigation took care of it:)

-Have fun interview with Ryan 11/6 Check!  Was very fun and relaxing!

-Have relaxing Thanksgiving Check!

-Do well at NaNoWriMo Didn't even make 10K, but LIFE happened.


November Reading Schedule:

Print:

Mix Tapes-Michelle Shriver RR!  The flashbacks were an interesting touch; I think more could have been added, since the ending seemed rushed.
The Edge of Passionfruit-MS Really enjoyed this one!
Middle School:  Hero to Zero-James Patterson Interesting read:)
People We Meet On Vacation-Emily Henry DRR!  GO GET THIS BOOK!  It's AMAZING!
Shock-Robin Cook Ugh.  Another one of those 'I read a spy novel, so I can investigate this on my own'.....grrrrrr.....I ended up skimming the rest of the book, just because I was so angry at the characters' actions!  
Brotherly Bonds-Brynn Paulin Excellent as always!  Still love Josh's story the best:)  DRR
Surviving Savannah-Patti Callihan DRR!  Loved this story:)
A Governess of Great Talents-Emily Murdoch DRR!  Really enjoyed this story:)

E-book:
The Balloonist's Wager-Sandra Sookoo Really enjoyed this story!

Karaoke Songs:

11/4:  Karaoke machine malfunction

11/11:  Indy
11/18:  Hospital, having my gall bladder evicted from my body
11/25:  Thanksgiving

No comments: