Monday, September 5, 2022

Life In Lumber Y4, W28

 Day 122:  Labor Day  $10,090 (and 32 cents)

Arrived at 3 into chaos.  Customer was sent from CS with an online order staged 'somewhere'; Pro S 'whining' about how long she had to be there (6pm); ASM K left 90 mins early (thank god!); and just BUSY!  Things settled down after 5 and was able to finish the soda count and start the prelim duties. Kel sent me to break at 7:15, and before I went, returned items to Aisle 21 and Paint.  Returned half an hour later and started sweeping. /Did my LU and AP4Me.  Probably only had maybe 10 customers from 8-10, due to the rain. Mucked out all the mats and sanitized the registers. After HC C cleaned me out, returned items to Electrical, then put the trash in the hopper and put a damaged printer in Receiving.  Clocked out at 10:20.

Outfit:  White flag tee, cut off capris, small textured hoops.


Day 123:  $7,838 (and 84 cents)

Arrived to discover B had called in, so spent my entire 4 hour shift (3-7) in Lumber.  Things were slow when I arrived, but picked up, and we were slammed between 4:30 and 5:30.  Needed 3 o/r; one for doors, another for an SOS item; the third for discounted countertops.  When Em arrived at 6:30, I logged off and pulled and filled the soda.  Clocked out at 7:50 after doing my LY in the training room while eating a cupcake.

Outfit:  Classy tee, cut off capris, copper and laramite danglys.

Off tomorrow; taking Mom to the beauty shop!


Day 124:  $6,325 (and 64 cents)

Arrived; did the prelim duties. Things slowed down around 7, so took my time with the closing duties.  Went to break at 8.  Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Alaska HWY tee, cut off capris.

Off to Mattoon, Il for Cil-Con!

No comments: