Friday, September 2, 2022

September Goals

 I know what you're thinking.

"What happened to August?"

I was a little busy.  So busy, I didn't even realize I'd not posted my goals until halfway through the month! I also caught CV-19 after Imaginarium (not sure if I caught it from attendees or at the Evening Job; it was making its way though our dept finally! But it was nice to get a paid, 5-day vacation!). What were my symptoms?  Acted like a very BAD sinus infection!

So here's a catch up:

-Lose 5 lbs (starting 219)

-Have relaxing 4th of July Check!  Didn't go anywhere except to the fireworks:)

-Do well at Imaginarium Had a relaxing time, but only sold 3...

-Do well at Heroes For Kids Had to cancel, due to illness.

-Work enough hours to pay for everything Barely...

-Order Rex Copies Nope

-Order other inventory Nope

-Add words to existing WIPS Began another Beach Story....but otherwise....nope.

-Have a good time with my sister and Mom's b-day YES!!!

Books Read:  13

           Print:  12

       E-book:  1

Karaoke Songs:  0  Was sick and I need to find a new venue.  Willie's is no longer doing it.


2022 Events:

-Penned Con, St, Louis, Mo Pd 2020 Postponed again until 2023

-Cil-Con Mattoon, Il Pd $100 10/21/21  Sold 4!

-First City Music Festival $50 Need to pay $100, since check was never cashed for 2021 Update:  Same day as Lexington, so will send them a check for $50....

-Non-Con Middletown, OH Skipping this year, due to gas prices.


September Goals:

-Lose 5 pounds (beginning:  220.  Mom's birthday put a pound on me.  Not too bad...)

-Do well at Cil-Con  Sold 4:)

-Order Rex (Check 9/8 and 9/26!) and other books for holiday season

-Work enough to pay for Lexington Had to pull out of Lexington, due to van not shifting gears and Toledo trips

-Add words to existing WIPS Check:)

-Build up savings account Check....thank you Indiana refund check!


Sept Reading Schedule:

Print:

Reader-JS Lenore Excellent!  The series is taking a different turn than I expected, but still want to keep reading it:)
The Book of Two Ways-Jodi Picoult DRR!!!  Amazing book and LOVED this!!  It's been a long time since I've 'lost' myself in a good story and didn't want to put it down!!!!
Pride and Publishing-DeAnna Julie Johnson Enjoyed this!!!

No comments: