Monday, August 12, 2024

Life In Lumber: Y6, W24

 Day 99: Sunny, low 80s

Was asked to come in at 4; Alice has Covid. Arrived and an hour later, my energy level plummeted. Did the bare minimum; did the prelim duties, pulled trash, did AP4Me and LU; fronted soda, and sanitized the registers and coffee bar.  Did sweep a little....then discovered Corporate's coming in the morning. Jaci and I filled the soda. Clocked out at nearly 11.  I may have to work on Tues and Thurs.

Outfit:  Blessed G'ma tee, dark cut off capris, thin gold hoops


Day 100: Sunny, low 80s

Was asked to come in at 3, to help cover. Arrived and it was 'contractor central'....several contractors with many carts. Things settled down at 5; did prelim duties and my LU. Went to lunch at 6:30 (McA's) and when I returned, things had really slowed down. Pulled trash at 8:30, took a pit stop at 9:30 and got trash bags and my Clorox wipes. Wiped down the coffee bar and mucked out the mats. Locked the doors as final customer was checking out. Loader Charles took the trash and brought in the concrete. Kait cleaned me out; put up my vest.  Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Blue MVP tee, faded cut off capris, silver chains

Off tomorrow to go to Lafayette:)


Day 101: Hot, humid high 80s

Was asked to come in at 2, so I did. Was fairly steady until 5, then did prelim duties. Marilyn sent me to lunch at 5:30 and when I returned, she'd already pulled the trash. Did my LU and was steady until 8:30, when I took my 2nd break. Pulled the outside trash and swept. Sanitized the coffee bar. Locked the doors at 10; Loader Joe took the trash and brought in the concrete.  HC Shel cleaned me out; returned items to Plumbing, Paint, and Hardware. Put up my vest and clocked out at 10:25.

Outfit:  Blue flowered tee, faded cut off capris, small gold hoops

Off this weekend!

No comments: