Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Life In Lumber: Y6, W31

 Day 129: Sunny, 70s

Arrived and took over for Marilyn.  Was busy for an hour, then did the prelim duties, my AP4Me, and LU. Printed off my October schedule and the sneak peeks of Mandela Effect. Swept, then HC Kay sent me to break. Returned and pulled trash. Final customers left at 9:30. Sanitized the counters and the coffee bar. After HC Kay cleaned me out at 10, locked the doors. Loader Con brought in the concrete and took the trash. Returned items to Electrical and tools, then put up my vest. Clocked out at 10:30.

Outfit:  Red LU tee, new faded jeggings, small gold hoops.


Only worked one day this week, due to cutting hours, and the fact I'm taking off Friday to work the First Friday Art Walk.  Was supposed to be involved in a vendor fair this weekend, but the organizer never got back to me.  Which is fine; I found out I can tour the Toyota Plant and see where my child works:)

No comments: