Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Life As A One-Armed Lumber Queen, Week #80

 Day 352:

Arrived; went to Lumber and discovered Matt had already done the pop count:)  Was fairly steady; by the time Alexa came down to send me to break (6:50), all the preliminary stuff had been done.  Did my LU and AP4Me while on my 15, then returned.  Pulled all the glove displays away from the Pro desk and swept under them; had all closing duties finished by 8:50.  Clocked out at 9:15.

Discovered loader K was being bumped up to Supervisor, while Mgr BW was made an ASM. 

Outfit:  Brown sweater, faded jeggings, Monet mask


Day 353:

Had to clock in at the pro desk; all the computers in the training room were in use.  Was fairly steady for an hour, but managed to get the pop count done and the preliminary chores finished.  Matt relieved me at 6:55; again, I bought a snickers and did the LU on my break.  Things slowed way down when I returned, and had all closing duties finished by 8:30.  Clocked out at 9:15.

Outfit:  Teal flowered shirt, faded jeggings, Monet mask


Day 354:

Arrived; Marci had a line, so hopped on #2 and checked out two customers before logging off and relieving her on #1.  Did the pop count; my back was hurting so badly, I went on a Tylenol hunt.  Had two at our 1st Aid kit, but none at the others.  Matt sent me to break at 5:55; Mel gave me 2 more at 6. Was very slow; had all closing duties finished by 8:40. Did my LU, then locked up, took the trash to the hopper, and returned items to tools, plumbing, paint, and hardware.

Outfit:  Bless This Mess sweatshirt, faded jeggings, Monet mask.


Day 355:

Arrived; Makenzie was with me until 7.  We were fairly steady until she left, then it slowed.  Went to break before she left, then did the closing duties. Clocked out at 9:20.

Outfit:  Palm tree sweatshirt, black leggings, tool mask

No comments: