Friday, October 25, 2019

Flashback Friday: My Football Player:)

Oct 2009:
Our weekends were full of football games, including Homecoming, Senior Night, and Sectionals.  K rode in the parade, played only on Senior Night and mostly in one game (the one we actually WON), and froze our butts off at our last game.  Never have I ever been so happy to see a game come to an end, because I was freezing!

S and I embarked on the Great Picture Hunt, as we make a poster of embarrassing pictures for K's Senior Night, and decorated a sheet for Homecoming with spray paint.

In The News...
Letterman was being blackmailed by a former lover; body modifications were becoming more and more popular (specifically, tongue splitting, being suspended by hooks in one's back-I'm still squeamish over that one!-and tattoos); and liposuction.

Halloween
W was Spiderman, and S was 'Vampira'.  One of her friends went as a Dark Angel.

Next Month:  Football Winds Down; Time To Finish Up Eagle Scout!

*******
Present Day:
I'm off to the Collectors Carnival tomorrow in Princeton, at the Gibson Co Fairgrounds.  Weather is supposed to be rainy; here's hoping it doesn't last ALL day, and sales are good!

No comments: